Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

Gogoprint; Convenient Online Printing Services

Sunday 9 July 2017


Need an online printing service recommendation? Check out Gogoprint! Simply send your artwork to them and they will print and deliver it to your doorstep. I recently printed some namecards on Gogoprint and I'm loving my new namecards! Here's why you should give Gogoprint a try.

High Quality Printing
I submitted pdf artworks for prints and the prints on the namecards were all good. I didn't request for any colour proofs but I'm glad the colours turned out the same as the digital copies. I used photoshop for the designs but if you don't have the application but have a design in mind, you simply use powerpoint to do the design as save as pdf too!


Customization
I like how I could choose the gsm, shape and finishing of the papers as well. They have a list of standard sizes for you to choose from but they allow customed size too! Btw, for those who have issues designing, gogoprint can even do it for you! Upon choosing the option to have gogoprint do the design for you, submit the order and make the payment. Thereafter, you will receive a questionnaire by email to help us understand your design needs and they will send you one design, with 3 free revisions to the content, colors, etc.


Print In Small Quantities
Their prices are reasonable and I like how they print in small quantities too. I think this is really useful for students / bloggers / new start-ups that don't need a huge amount of namecards, brochures, folders, etc!


Fuss Free Order
Simply upload a pdf or image file and Gogoprint will print it for you! I printed 3 namecard designs and the whole ordering process took me less than 5 minutes. Btw, if you are unable to do your own designing, Gogoprint is able to do simple complimentary designs for you too.


Fast and On-time Delivery
Delivery speed depends on which delivery option you choose. For those who like to do last minute printing, you should be glad to know that Gogoprint does same day delivery! I received my products before the promised date.


Do check out Gogoprint if you are thinking of printing your collaterals. They are able to print a wide range of products such as business cards, bookmarks, flyers, letterhead, leaflets, postcards/invitations, presentation folders and more!

Contact: +65 3159 0484

1 comment:

  1. I have used them to print our wine cards, event materials and flyers for our corporate and wine events. Very good quality. Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete